INTRODUCTION TO FASHION & PHOTOGRAPHY MAKEUP COURSE
The fashion & photography makeup course is a course directed towards makeup artists with a passion for high fashion in all aspects.
The students explore the historical, contemporary and futuristic fashion perspectives and integrate these influences within the makeup design process.
Fashion show production with reference to makeup is introduced. Makeup skills are honed with a focus on fashion photography. The students create a makeup sketch as part of its design board, and then create the final look. They learn how to collaborate with a hairstylist, fashion stylist and photographer to realize an artistic vision. They are able to explore the contrasts between black and white; street and alternative; real and camouflage applications.
By the end of this level the student will expand its canvas and professional palette to include body makeup, as well as identify the importance of images in Advertisements and promotions, being able to target a specific group successfully. The student is able to recognize the different trends through the history that comprises the decades from the 1920´s until today’s make up styles.
- Increase speed in makeup application.
- Identify makeup fashions and trends of specific decades with accuracy. (Make up history)
- Recognize and identify current makeup fashion.
- Gain awareness of the continual changes in makeup, its trends and alternative looks.
- Acquire skills to create a makeup sketch of face charts for fashion.
- Apply makeup with corrective and camouflage techniques.
- Coordinate the makeup look with the hairstylist’s, fashion stylist and photographer’s artistic visions.
- Work effectively with models, stylists and photographers.
- Learn the proper etiquette when working with a production team.
- Understand the various positions and the respective responsibilities within a photo studio.
- Have a working knowledge of fashion photography with regards to makeup application.
- Use the appropriate etiquette and understand the various comfort levels with body makeup application.
- Photography fundamentals, understanding the fundamental rules of light and makeup.
WHY CHOOSE SMA INTERNATIONAL?
- Only the best International SMA Certified Instructors.
- Full time education: 7-8 hours professional training per day.
- NO surprise cost or extra fees. All makeup, brushes, equipment and materials are included in the course fee.
- ONLY original FDA approved products.
- Internationally recognised certification from SMA International Makeup Academy.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive learning environment.
NEXT COURSE DATES
Please contact us for course dates in 2020.
1,500,000 MMK – including:
- Professional Photoshoot
- Makeup to be used during education
- Professional digital portfolio
- SMA Education Certificate
Class hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 8 days
Class Hours: 56 hours
“I love it here at the school. Just the thought of the course ending makes me sad. The school and the teachers are amazing and super professional, but we can still have fun and laugh. I’ve made friends for life among my fellow students. Everyone are so sweet and we are having a great time. I’ve learned so much at SMA. Feel blessed every day to wake up and go the the best school with the best teachers.
“It has been a transforming experience, 3 months of variety of makeup courses including special effects and fantasy that no school in Thailand offers. It’s been a great journey and we were blessed to have experienced and super talented teachers to guide us! Thank you for having us Scandinavian Makeup Academy!”
“The school is great, the teachers are top notch pros and truly passionate about teaching and helping students to grow. They cover every angle of the beauty industry, and it’s 7 hours a day of intense study, hands on training and photo shoots. I had one of the best experiences of my life at Scandinavian Makeup Academy..!”